The Franch Kiss Index du Forum
The Franch Kiss

The Franch Kiss Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Danberrys ? The Danberrys (2013) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Franch Kiss Index du Forum -> Partie Visiteurs -> Presentation Visiteurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kirkyly
Visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Danberrys ? The Danberrys (2013) Répondre en citant

The Danberrys ? The Danberrys (2013) > bit.ly/20iGLip

Engineered..by..Wilton..WallLyrics..Popular..Lyrics..Billboard..Hot..100..Upcoming..Lyrics..Recently..Added..Top..Lyrics..of..2011..Top..Lyrics..of..2010..Top..Lyrics..of..2009..More....Artists..Popular..Artists..Artists..A-Z..Popular..Albums..Upcoming..Albums..Adele..Rihanna..Katy..Perry..Lady..Gaga..Lil..Wayne..Genres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Dance..Latin..All..Genres....News..All..News..Daily..Roundup..Reviews..Album..Reviews..Song..Reviews..Spotlight..Sign..InRegister..Facebook..Advertise..Submit..Lyrics..Show..navigation..Hide..navigation..Lyrics..Popular..Lyrics..Billboard..Hot..100..Upcoming..Lyrics..Recently..Added..Top..Lyrics..of..2011..Top..Lyrics..of..2010..Top..Lyrics..of..2009..More....Artists..Popular..Artists..Artists..A-Z..Popular..Albums..Upcoming..Albums..Adele..Rihanna..Katy..Perry..Lady..Gaga..Lil..Wayne..Genres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Dance..Latin..All..Genres....News..All..News..Daily..Roundup..Reviews..Album..Reviews..Song..Reviews..Spotlight..Facebook..Advertise..Submit..Lyrics..Song..Lyrics..Security...CheckPlease...enter...the...text...belowCan't...read...the...text...above?Try...another...text...or...an...audio...captchaText...in...the...box:What's...this?Security...CheckThis...is...a...standard...security...test...that...we...use...to...prevent...spammers...from...creating...fake...accounts...and...spamming...users.Submit.Mixed...by...Brandon...Bell...and...mastered...by...Independent...Mastering...in...Nashville,...TN...credits...released...March...5,...2013...Dorothy...Daniel...-...Vocals,...Guitar,...Tambourine...Ben...DeBerry...-...Vocals,...Guitar...Ethan...Ballinger...-...Mandolin,...Mandola,...12...String...Guitar,...Acoustic...Guitar,...Background...Vocals...Christian...Sedelmyer...-...Fiddle...Jon...Cavendish...-...Upright...Bass...Lee...Holland...-...Drums...and...Percussion...Mikie...Martel...-...Background...Vocals,...Piano,...Fluglehorn,...Trumpe...Wilton...Wall...-...Background...Vocals...Amanada...Broadway...-...Background...Vocals...tags...tags:...americana...bluegrass...blues...folk...funk...roots...fusion...soul...progressive...folk...singer-songwriter...string...band...Nashville...license...all...rights...reserved...feeds...feeds...for...this...album,...this...artist...Jordan...03:25...lyrics...buy...track...8Search.for:.indiegogo.music.photos.videos.merch.press.kit.contact..2016.The.Danberrysabout...the...Danberrys...Nashville,...Tennessee...placeholder...Drawing...deep...from...the...folk,...bluegrass,...old-time...country,...blues,...and...funk/soul...traditions,...the...Danberrys...offer...inspired...songwriting...delivered...with...raw...emotion,...distinct...vocal...harmonies,...and...dynamic,...top-notch...musicianshipThe..Danberrys..by..the..Danberrys..supported..by../..The..Danberrys..Compact..Disc..(CD)..Debut..full-length..album..featuring:..Dorothy..Daniel,..Ben..DeBerry,..Ethan..Ballinger,..Christian..Sedelmyer,..and..Jon..Cavendish.The.duo.has.received.press.mentions.from.Billboard,.The.Tennessean.and.Examiner.com,.and.have.appeared.at.many.festivals.throughout.the.Southeast..including.the.CMA.Festival,.the.International.Bluegrass.Music.Association.festival,.the.Americana.Music.Festival,.and.ROMP,.and.will.tour.extensively.throughout.2016.in.support.of.the.new.albumSee..MoreSee..LessView..on..FacebookShareLikes:..14Shares:..13Comments:..1Carolyn..LDrawing...deep...from...the...traditions...of...bluegrass,...old-time...country,...blues,...and...funk/soul,...the...10...songs...on...their...third...album...allow...the...band...to...step...outside...their...comfort...zone,...and...explore...a...rich...musical...landscapeHere.We.Go.Round.04:54.lyrics.buy.track.2See...MoreSee...LessView...on...FacebookShareLikes:...3Shares:...2Comments:...0Erin-Josef...Stephens,...Frank...Neumann...and...1...other...like...thisComment...on...FacebookThe...Danberrys...5...days...ago...The...Danberrys...-..."Life...Worth...Living""Life...Worth...Living"...from...the...album..."Give...&...Receive"...See...MoreSee...LessView...on...FacebookShareLikes:...21Shares:...18Comments:...2Erin-Josef...Stephens,...Eali...Holley...and...19...others...like...thisPaul...RileyThe...Danberrys...new...CD...will...spread...an...aura...of...peace...and...calm...through...your...house.for...a...longer...review...see...Country...Music...People...magazine.2...days...ago.........1Erin-Josef...StephensYou...by...far...our...my...favorite...coupe...and...band,...I...hope...more...people...discover...your...music...and...the...talent...that...makes...you...rad!!!6...hours...ago...Comment...on...FacebookThe...Danberrys...5...days...ago...Hey...friends!...Only...16...days...left...to...pre-order...our...upcoming...album...&...help...us...pay...for...publicity...costs...of...the...releaseJimmy.04:22.lyrics.buy.track.11They.dated.in.high.school,.and.eventually.went.their.separate.ways..until.one.fateful.day.in.Cookeville,.TennThe...DanberrysNashville,...Tennessee,...USABandAmericanaBluegrass...Ben...DeBerry...and...Dorothy...Daniel...have...been...writing...and...performing...as...The...Danberrys...since...2010Track...Name:...Big...Rig...Bear...in...the...air,...Threes...on...you,...Threes...on...you...Thank...ya...sir,...Thank...ya...sir...Picture...taker...better...comb...your...hair,...comb...your...hair,...that's...what...I...heard...Big...rig...runnin'...right...on...time...Gotta...get...me...there,...get...me...there...Big...rig...runnin'...down...the...line...Gotta...get...me...there,...get...me...there...No...comic...books...but...runnin'...clean...I...watch...for...grease...if...ya...know...what...I...mean...Easy...on...the...hammer...still...makin'...time...The...Tijuana...taxi...gonna...be...just...fine...Big...rig...runnin'...right...on...time...Gotta...get...me...there,...get...me...there...Big...rig...runnin'...down...the...line...Gotta...get...me...there,...get...me...there...Track...Name:...Jordan...He...set...out...on...this...earth...with...a...big...old...heart...and...dark...black...curls...He...carved...his...name...into...the...sand...and...wondered...how...the...world...would...end...He...never...lived...inside...these...walls...of...fear...and...anger...He...never...looked...behind...to...see...who...was...chasing...after...But...nevermind...that...smile,...the...Devils...got...his...hands...tied...He...wont...let...him...be,...he...wont...let...him...be,...hell...never...let...him...be...He...left...for...home...at...half...past...five,...kicking...up...stones...to...pass...the...time...Those...railroad...ties...stretched...for...miles,...like...a...dream...rolled...out...before...his...eyes...In...a...little...while...theyll...wonder...where...he...could...be...And...would...it...have...been...kind...to...leave...his...soul...flying...free...But...they...struck...him...down...and...nailed...his...heart...to...the...ground...Now...he...wont...love...again,...he...wont...love...again,...hell...never...love...again...Now...here...they...come...With...their...hearts...filled...up...And...they...pour...it...out...What...weighs...them...down...After...wind...and...rain...there...comes...a...time...when...all...is...silent...And...every...eye...looks...out...through...the...veil...of...time...unraveled...Now...only...one...remains...and...she...knows...only...what...she...knows...That...she...wont...let...him...go,...she...wont...let...him...go,...shell...never...let...him...goIncludes..unlimited..streaming..of..The..Danberrys..via..the..free..Bandcamp..app,..plus..high-quality..download..in..MP3,..FLAC..and..moreAnnie.Wants.To.Go.Home.03:45.lyrics.buy.track.10Happy.weekending!.(www.thedanberrys.com).Blow...On...Wind...04:17...lyrics...buy...track...4Sandman:.Denizen.Kane.Lyricapsule:.RIP.Ian.Curtis;.May.18,.1980.Best.Lyric.Vids.of.the.Week:.Volume.XX.Listing:.5.Lyrical.Breakthroughs.from.James.Blakes.The.Colour.in.Anything.All.Music.News..Popular.The.Danberrys.Lyrics.1.Golden.Wings.2.Jimmy.3.Annie.Wants.to.Go.Home.4.Over.and.Over.5.Jordan.6.Big.Rig.Houghton,.Kevin.Lovellette.and.12.others.like.thisJeff.BlaneyLove.it!5.days.ago...1Comment.on.FacebookView.on.Facebook.Meet.Me.There.05:25.lyrics.buy.track.6The.songs.on.Give.&.Receive.provide.a.passageway.and.safe.haven.for.the.engaged.listener.to.explore.their.emotions..the.music.offers.a.broader.palette.of.moods.and.sounds.than.existed.on.previous.recordings,.reflecting.the.organic.maturation.of.two.souls.on.a.truly.courageous.and.honest.journeySee..MoreSee..LessFolkWords..Reviewswww.folkwords.comFolkWords..folk..music..reviews..View..on..FacebookShareLikes:..8Shares:..2Comments:..2Chrissy..Auger,..Jason..Gower..and..6..others..like..thisGwen..DanielI..think..the..DANBERRYS..music..could..be..called.."LYRICAL."..What..do..you..think..CHUCK..DAUPHIN?3..days..ago..Chrissy..AugerI..need..to..take..a..load..off!..Just..placed..my..orderOver..and..Over..03:52..lyrics..buy..track..9Rather.than.responding.to.a.dictated.sound,.their.music.further.defines.the.near-limitless.nature.of.the.Americana.genre.Track..Name:..Here..We..Go..Round..Who..went..and..left..you..here..Too..cold..and..insincere..To..love..me..like..you..should..I..guess..I..misunderstood..I..guess..I..misunderstood..Who..laid..you..on..your..back..And..sent..you..to..your..knees..Who..loves..you..better..than..me..I..guess..well..just..have..to..see..I..guess..well..just..have..to..see..Chorus:..Im..gonna..ride..down,..gonna..buy..me..a..gun..Gonna..fly..high,..gonna..catch..me..the..sun..Hes..gonna..find..out..the..damage..hes..done..Ill..make..him..believe,..that..hes..just..like..me..Oh,..here..we..go..round..Oh,..here..we..go..round..Who..came..and..took..from..this..place..What..four..walls..cant..replace..And..no..lock..on..any..door..You..know..hell..come..back..for..more..Yes,..hell..come..back..for..more..Chorus:..Im..gonna..ride..down,..gonna..buy..me..a..gun..Gonna..fly..high,..gonna..catch..me..the..sun..Hes..gonna..find..out..the..damage..hes..done..Ill..make..him..believe,..that..hes..just..like..me..Oh,..here..we..go..round..Oh,..here..we..go..round..Track..Name:..Rain..In..The..Rock..Im..every..woman..Im..every..child..Ive..been..alone..and..Ive..been..blind..Dont..you..wait..for..me..Ill..be..gone..now..dont..you..see..Ive..been..alone..and..Ive..been..free..Ive..been..alone..and..Ive..been..free..If..I..did..one..right,..I..loved..you..If..I..did..one..right,..I..loved..you..well..And..I..walked..away..I..walked..away..But..it..hurts..just..a..little..So..I..let..it..in,..and..you..let..me..in..But..like..rain..in..the..rock..You..wont..let..me..go..too..far..And..I..cant..stay..I..gave..you..all..my..love..and..you..kept..it..All..my..love..and..you..kept..it..Now..youre..gonna..give..it..back,..gonna..give..it..back..Now..youre..gonna..give..it..back,..give..it..back..But..we..cant..take..it..back..the..things..we..did..I..stood..still..while..you..made..your..bed..Now..were..gonna..lay..down,..gonna..lay..down..Now..were..gonna..lay..down,..lay..down..But..it..hurts..just..a..little..So..I..let..it..in,..and..you..let..me..in..But..like..rain..in..the..rock..You..wont..let..me..go..too..far..And..I..cant..stay..Track..Name:..Blow..On..Wind..In..the..backseat..of..my..hotel..room..Looking..up..at..the..musty..moon..Reelin'..over..the..same..sweet..tune..Keeps..me..movin',..movin'..on..Blow..on..wind,..blow..me..home..Turn..me..around,..Virginia..bound..Straight..on..back..where..I..belong..Same..old..town,..same..old..song..Rollin'..down..ninth..street,..passing..the..bars..Plenty..of..people,..too..many..stars..Dont..you..know..they..all..know..my..name..I..keep..on..movin',..movin'..on..Blow..on..wind,..blow..me..home..Turn..me..around,..Virginia..bound..Straight..on..back..where..I..belong..Same..old..town,..same..old..song..Here..I..am,..Winchester..VA..Sure..you..missed..me..while..I..was..away..My..roots..run..dry..my..limbs..are..worn..Bathe..me..in..your..sweet..sweet..sun..Going..back..where..I..belong..Blow..on..wind,..blow..me..home..Turn..me..around,..Virginia..bound..Straight..on..back..where..I..belong..Same..old..town,..same..old..song..Blow..on..wind,..blow..me..home..Turn..me..around,..Virginia..bound..Straight..on..back..where..I..belong..Same..old..town,..same..sweet..song..Track..Name:..Come..Give..It..Well..show..you..the..way,..if..youre..asking..Well..take..hold..of..your..hand..and..walk..down..the..golden..road..Wherever..you..are,..wherever..youre..going..Remember..that..kindness..is..the..only..way..If..you..know..the..way..If..you..know..the..way..If..you..know..the..way..Come..give..it,..Come..give..it..to..me..Freedom..is..an..angry..word..Spoken..by..those..who..lost..it..and..want..to..be..heard..Freedom,..its..a..crying..shame..That..those..who..lost..it..to..him..from..you..will..take..it..the..same..If..you..know..the..way..If..you..know..the..way..If..you..know..the..way..Come..give..it,..Come..give..it..to..me..Oh,..to..be..love..Oh,..to..be..love..Oh,..to..be..love..To..be..love..is..to..be..free..To..be..love..is..to..be..free..To..be..love..is..to..be..free..To..be..love..If..you..know..the..way..If..you..know..the..way..If..you..know..the..way..Come..give..it,..Come..give..it..to..me..Track..Name:..Meet..Me..There..On..the..happy,..golden..shore,..Where..the..faithful..part..no..more,..When..the..storms..of..life..are..over,..meet..me..there;..Where..the..night..dissolves..away..Into..pure..and..perfect..day,..I..am..going..home..to..stay,..meet..me..thereThe.two.pieces.create.limitless.potential.for.the.band.thats.releasing.their.new.album,.Give.&.Receive,.on.June.17...WATCH...VIDEOS......posted:...May...14,...2016...Working...on...a...Building...(Duo)......Vaughns...Lounge,...New...Orleans...View......posted:...Mar...23,...2016...Workin...on...a...Building......The...Basement...View......posted:...Mar...21,...2016...Lady...Belle......The...Basement...View......posted:...Aug...1,...2014...Big...Rig......3rd...&...Lindsley...View......Find...gigsFind...bandsPost...a...gigMusician...toolsNewFind...musiciansFind...band...openingsPost...a...band...openingSign...inJoinGolden.Wings.03:41.lyrics.buy.track.about.Recorded.in.2012.at.the.Renaissance.Center.in.Dickson,.TN..indiegogo.music.photos.videos.merch.press.kit.contact.SEE..SHOWS..PLAY..MUSIC..play..pause..previous..next../..GET..UPDATES..The..Danberrys..15..hours..ago..The..Danberrys..shared..their..event.Asheville..is..the..first..stop..in..JuneTheir...third...release(recorded...and...mixed...at...Zac...Brown's...Southern...Ground...in...Nashville)...will...be...out...on...June...17,...2016Pro..Tools..engineer..-..Mikie..Martel f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Franch Kiss Index du Forum -> Partie Visiteurs -> Presentation Visiteurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006